What bit me last night?

I got bit by something last night. I now have an inch long raised, hard, itchy bump under my arm. My hands have been itchy all day. I'm gonna die lol. Whatever it was it was hungry and now hiding. I'm not really seeking a diagnosis. I just want fun, creative answers.

a_and_j_momma

Asked by a_and_j_momma at 2:49 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hope it wasn't a brown recluse!!! Oh no, wait, you'd be dead by now. It was probably one of those icky brown hairy spiders.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:20 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• A nest of bed bugs? J/k.. OMG! A few people who used to work at my job lived in a hotel. Well I've always thought that bedbugs were a myth. Like just a saying.. "don't let the bedbugs bite." Welll.. not anymore. A few of them come in all bit up from these things. It's horrible. Needless to say I don't get anywhere near them. I don't need a bedbug jumping on my clothes for me to bring home..
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 3:04 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• bat

JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:36 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I think Jay snuck into your house and bit you, that or maybe it was a spider? You're gonna die! Send me Aiden and Jayce I'll take care of them lmao jk!
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:05 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• It was an alien probe and your body is trying to reject it as the probe works on your immune system to force it to accept it's presence.
    All information gained from you, the lifestyle you lead, and info from those around you will be used against us all by the alien force that gave you that implant in order for them to rule the world!!!
    Take some Benadryl to stop the itching, and then choose between the red pill or the blue pill as to whether you want to enter the land of the matrix or if you wish to remain a zombified human. The choice is yours.
    Remember, you are representing the human race - don't let us down.
    Nanoo-nanoo!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:38 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Spider most likely. Be thankful you were not sleeping with your mouth open, it may have crawled down you throat instead.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:50 AM on Aug. 21, 2009