Pregnancy test/Ovulation tests...both effin negative:(((((

This is getting really old. I just want to face the truth and know I'm NEVER going to get pregnant:( I just ended my AF last night, so I'm crabby and emotional, sorry ladies:(

GodMamma_Lisa3

Asked by GodMamma_Lisa3 at 2:51 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i dont know how long you've been trying but it took like 7 months for me to get pregnant and i had a miscarriage. then i took bc pills for like 3 or 4 months and stopped then got pregnant. so maybe u should take some kind of birth control and then stop...i think it is suppose to make you more fertile or somethin! good luck
    EheartsZ07

Answer by EheartsZ07 at 2:58 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• thanks I'm between BC and Clomid. I've been trying for 2 years:(
    GodMamma_Lisa3

Answer by GodMamma_Lisa3 at 3:12 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I had been trying for over a year with 2 miscarriages thrown in there. I just found out that I am pregnant. What worked for me..was I bought the fertility monitor which is sooooo much better then the ovulation sticks. It is pricey if you buy new...I purchased mine off ebay used and reset it. I used once and I am now pregnant. Worth a try. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• well if you just ended your period you shouldn't have a positive test for ovulation or pregnancy test yet, do the ovulation kits it will happen just relax and let it happen
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 7:09 PM on Aug. 22, 2009