Making baby move

So not really a question but sort of one lol if that makes any sense. I was just wondering what you do, little things that just makes the baby move like crazy! I know when I start taping my fingers against my stomach just to annoy the baby and make him more or to the beat of a song, he starts kicking back every so often, sometimes right after. I love it!!

I just wanted to know if any other moms had this or something similar that would be fun to share!

Jessie1689

Asked by Jessie1689 at 3:06 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• listening to Jack Johnson my DD always kicked.. also after i ate
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:07 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• For fun I put an ice cube on my belly and move it around and she moves away from the ice cube, I've also flashed a flashlight on my belly and she tries to avoid the light. I play music for her and that gets her moving around.

When I'm concerned about her movement I take a cold shower, eat something high in protein or have a little caffeine and lay on my left side and she starts moving around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i drink juice or kool-aide on purpose and lay on my side, or i listen to music!
    Samantha198908

Answer by Samantha198908 at 5:09 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I ate pancakes teh other day and she spazed out. She also gets squirmy when we ride in the car. or if I'm poking her lol
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 7:30 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Oo and sneezing. she always spazes when I sneeze
    jedwards2009

• Whenever I ate something with sugar!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 10:17 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• My baby moves when my husband talks to him.
    MrsBrintae

Answer by MrsBrintae at 10:58 AM on Aug. 21, 2009