what did you do for your 21st birthday?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:18 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It was a joke! I couldn't find my ID, so I had to use my sisters...who was OBVIOUSLY NOT 21....so, I couldn't even get bday shots from the bartender! My sister, however...got hammered and I had to drive her home! Oh, well, that's life

What did you do?
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 3:20 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• My brothers took me to a bar and got me drunk. It was fun to finally drink legally. lol
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:23 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• We went out to dinner and then had a few drinks at my friends bar. Then we went home and went to bed it was nothing to brag about. I think I was home by 11pm. I had a little snap but nothing that i was feeling like shit hung over the next day.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:36 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I was 8 wks pregnant... I didn't have a drink until 4 days after my daughter was born! i had a C section. That was when I had my first legal drink!!! I've been to a bar once in 2 years but I always buy alcohol and drink at home so I don't have to worry about getting home.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:36 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I haven't turned 21 yet, a few more months were already planning it though mine and my sisters bdays are 3 years and 3 days apart, so were going to celebrate together.either Cadillac Ranch or Graham Central Station.... both have mechanical bull riding LOL... im not sure which yet but my bday is on blaack friday.. egh
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:40 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Got wasted off my ass and went home crawling!! Free drinks all night from loving and caring friends! woohoo!! haha.. (( NO KIDS at that point.))
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 5:02 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I can't remember.  It was 25 years ago.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:10 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Got drunk and pregnant. . .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:46 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I had a house party , LOL in the country i a mobile home. We did a bon fire adn beer. It was great.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:00 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• went island hopping with 5 of my college friends. totally memorable for me ;)
    angel_caramel

Answer by angel_caramel at 8:23 AM on Aug. 21, 2009