how??

How can anyone decent minded not have goals? doesnt it make sense to have a direction, a plan, a 5 yr. outlook on the future, why then, do some people just like to have nothing really to think ahead about. I'd want to take over the whole world if their weren't any limits. But some people just like to stay like possums. It's very disturbing to see some know it alls just do so little.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• yup! Seems a bit ridiculous, huh?!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• O you make plans for 5 years ahead, and lets say you get in a wreck and die tomorrow or in a week or whenever, and then what? you waisted precious time to make plans five years from know, that's ridiculous!!!!

I live day by day and proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:30 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• nah, it's just a smart way to live, havn't done me bad yet, besides it says in the Bible don't make plans for your life let me worry about that cuz you don't know whats going to happend tomarrow (it's not in those words but you get the point) so stop waisting time and spend some quality time with your family instead of making useless non met goals and plans.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:57 PM on Aug. 21, 2009