do u react well under stress or do u crack.. latetly im doing better..but like six months ago i was not handling the stress of life well.. how do u react?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wow I have to have quiet time or I crack just going to the chickcken coop helps when I am about to blow a I can't spell BOMM heheheheh just ikidding
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 9:13 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I never crack. I'm all about being laid back & being in the moment. People don't have to crack, but it helps release tension, so some see it as unavoidable. Just take a breather & push the negative thoughts out of your head. Know that everything is fine, & that stress is just an accumulation of crap that seems to overwhelm the mind. Push it over to the side if you feel it coming, & grab a bowl of cereal & enjoy it. We have more control over our minds than we give ourselves credt for. Just don't allow it to happen.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:22 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I used to be that easy going fly by the seat of my pants girl. Then life got the better of me. I finally cried uncle...took me 43 yrs to do it. But I was sick to death of feeling like a high strung poodle. No sense of humor, easily cracked. They put me on Zoloft, I feel like a new person. Really helps me "not sweat the small stuff"
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:45 AM on Aug. 21, 2009