signs of labor

head hurts and my lower back is too..I feel like I need to push its my first baby and I dont know what to do....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call you Doctor!!! Especailly if you are having the urge to push. How far along are you? Are you having contractions consistantly with no relief if you lay down? Please call you Dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:41 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Time the pain and call the doctor!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:21 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Do you feel like pushing, or is there lots of pressure from baby's head? When you wanna push it'll almost be like need to go to the bathroom....and like posted above with continuous contractions that worsen. If it is a push feel, call dr now! some ppl dont even know how far they've dilated, yes even with the first. good luck momma and congrats!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 9:00 AM on Aug. 21, 2009