what to do....

everyone says ignore my neighbor so i have .i have been in this house all summer long.keeping to myself.i clearly know this woman knows of my comings and goings.she doesnt want me to see her yet i take my daughter to something new cheerleading.well she showed up.wtf.soccer she showed up.wtf...nobody believes me and it is getting very frustrating.it was fine during the summer.i didnt care if she knew what i was doing but dont watch my kid.everyone says ignore her but she is making it to obvious.i dont like her tracking my moves and activities,whats that all about.so now she knows about cheerleading just one more thing.i dont know who told her.but i dont like this at all. i feel like telling her to stop watching us.and she seems to make her whole schedule around what we do and when...weird paranoid???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd nicely be like..oh what are you doing here?? Not sounding too bitchy...see what she says
    minimommy816

Answer by minimommy816 at 9:00 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Does she have kids the same age, because honestly, if she does, then three's a very good chance it really is coincidence, and that she is maybe thinking the same about you.

For example, I know that there are several people that I have gotten to know at the various places we live because it seemed that every time I turned around I was running into them at the same events - usually for kids - scouts, soccer, etc.

If she doesn't have kids and she isn't visiting with other people (so like it's maybe a niece or nephew there) and is just showing up at events, then I think it would be acceptable (as long as you did it politely) and say, you know, I notice that I keep seeing you at all these kid's activities, but you don't have any kids yourself. I was wondering, is everything ok?
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:03 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I agree with minimommy and if things keep getting weired get a restraining order, just in case!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I think paranoid is a good word
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• is she seeing your husband? maybe she's obsessed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2009