What would you do if a friend kept throwing herself at your husband?

I've known this girl for nearly ten years she's always throwing herself at my husband! She stuck his face in her boobs, rubbed them all over his back, grabbed his butt, and made comments about her being his secret lover. Right in front of me! I've said things that I thought would be enough to stop it such as "wow, if you ever bring your boyfriend around me I'll stick his head up my skirt." I'd never do such a thing of course but I thought that was better than a few of the things that have crossed my mind.

I don't fear that my husband would cheat on me but to hear him joke, "I'd like to see you fight over me" really irks me . Part of me wants to cut her loose completely and tell her to stay away from me. We're not very close to begin with but it would be nice to have a few more gal friends. I'm just not sure I need one like this. Have any of you dealt with this? How did you handle it? Are you still friends?

Melissa4o5

Asked by Melissa4o5 at 9:02 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• You dont need one like that. Not at all.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:10 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• You known her for how many years? and now you are complaining...don't make a big deal out of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• That is so rude, what she is doing! You've got to tell her to cut that stuff out. If she doesn't, then you can cut her loose, cause there are real women out there who wouldn't do this. Hope you find some good friends. She's not a real friend.

Your husband is getting an ego boost, ain't he? lol My husband was kinda like that, when some woman sent him messages on facebook. She tracked my husband down through my cousin's facebook. I was just like "Hm, if she knew what I knew, she would send you back home." He didn't respond to her message, innocent as it looked, but it was wrong. And he knew it.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 9:12 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Tell her to hit the road, if he gets off on you arguing over him then maybe he is having something to do with her, and she's rubbing it in your face.....you can't trust anyone!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• We've only hung out less than five times in three years, and those have been the only incidents I'm aware of.
    Melissa4o5

Answer by Melissa4o5 at 9:15 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• She isn't your friend. Frankly, she's probably laughing at you behind your back because she disrespects you and is trying to take your man right in front of you and you've been putting up with it this long.

Next time it happens, look her dead in the eye and say "you know, I don't think you're funny - you're being disrespectful and acting trashy, and it's going to stop now." (Then if she keeps up, tell her to leave or you leave and don't have anything to do with her.)

Tell your man that you don't like her acting that way, and you don't like him putting up with it, or his jokes. Ask him to tell her to stop as well. If your man still makes that joke about fighting over him, then say, you know, I love you, but you aren't a prize to fight over. Either you want to be with me, and there's no contest, or you don't, in which case, you two go at it. And mean it!

This is wrong all around!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:16 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• First off, she is not a friend. Second, you should of been handled it but its not to late. Address it next time it is done in front of you and don't be scared,this is not only letting her know you do not appreciate it but it disrespectful. Third, I believe your husband would never cheat but if you keep allowing him to be tempted a door may open you can't close. Protect you and yours!

7thdayBeauty

Answer by 7thdayBeauty at 9:32 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I'd stop inviting her over. I believe your husband will be faithful to you, but you don't need to be around someone who is clearly disrespecting you and your marriage.

I'd tell her to f* off.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 9:40 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I agree with the others, she is not your friend and needs to be told to hit the road.

For myself, if one of my friends ever did something like that, no matter how long I'd known them, assuming whether or not they were just kidding. I'd probably put her head through the wall. Not that my husband would let her get away with it anyway. Sorry if that seems a bit violent, it's just the way I feel.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 9:44 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• If you show signs of jealousy you are just "feeding her" sort to speak. Just let it go. Eventually your husband will be the one signing her to stop.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Aug. 21, 2009