do you shave...

do you shave yourself down there before going to the doc.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I shave down there once a week. But before i go to the Doc, i usually let it grow in a little because they always feel the need to give me a lil pep talk about shaving.....yeah, i know....it's there for a reason...whatever doc! I know about ingrown hairs & the whole nine. They don't care either way though, so that is totally up to you. If you show up there bare, they will ask you if you shave regularly.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:17 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Ha. Yeah about that....I tried that once and broke out from the Nair and my doctor kept talking about my terrible "rash". It was so embarrassing. I'll never do that again. I just trim now to save myself from the embarrassment on either end.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 9:18 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I go to the spa and get a brazilian wax every few weeks.

Answer by missanc at 9:20 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• COLESMOMMY2009, LOL, You found out the hard way you do not use NAIR down there. Sorry It was just funny to me. LOL

Answer by louise2 at 9:29 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Oh you can laugh, I laugh about it too, of course I wasn't laughing then lol. I was like 16 when that happened. OOPs! I should have read the warning!
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 9:43 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Nope. Don't see the point in shaving down their anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I TRIM I CAN'T HAVE IT COMPLETELY BARE BECAUSE I WILL GET INGROWN HAIRS BUT I TRIM WHERE THERE'S NOT VERY MUCH OF ANY HAIR!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:05 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Yea I shave on a regular basis. I can't stand it when it gets bushy.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 10:19 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I never went to the OB/GYN all shaved up, lol. I never wanted them to think I shaved just for them, so what I did when I was pregnant, I'd shave the day AFTER my appointment, that way by the next one, it was still short, but not bald, lol. Then after I was 7 months pregnant, I didn't even worry about it. I got the scissors and tried to trim once, but I ended up looking all botched up, LOL!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:40 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• No
    My_4_cuties_08

Answer by My_4_cuties_08 at 10:50 AM on Aug. 21, 2009