one year olds birthday

My son is one today, and i want to be excited and play and sing to him but in the back of my head I know hes no longer a baby hes now a toddler and that makes me really upset. did any of you ever feel like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter's B-Day is next month, I'm sad already, but toddler to me is 2-4, no he's not a new born anymore but he's still a baby, enjoy this day, embrace it with all your heart and the days to come! Good Luck
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:21 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• nope becouse he will always be ur baby,no mater age
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:35 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• my little girl just turned 4 last week she keeps telling me she don't want to get any bigger she wants to still be my baby she always says to me I wish I was little again.
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 9:45 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• My sons birthday was monday, and I went in and woke him up and sang Happy Birthday and tried to have a great day. But when I put him to bed, the water works started. I was crying my eyes out!! I even went in at midnight to say happy birthday one last time. It was soooo sad for me. And my hubby didnt help much with his whole, "you are such a baby" comments. ugh
    But, it gets better. All week I have just been callin him my lil 1 year old and hes a big boy now. Its kinda cool to get to that next step!
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 4:02 PM on Aug. 21, 2009