Do You think that Michael Jackson's kids should know who their bio-parents are?

I was watching the today show this am and saw Mark Lester's interview w/Matt Lauer. I was wondering if anyone else feels like the kids deserve to know who their bio-parents are? (or other wise and why/why not?)I personally think that they should at least be given the information and circumstances around their conceptions. I think it's good that Debbie Rowe has made herself known. The kids had been told that they had no mother.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think at least the guardian of them should know while their young....for medical history reasons. When they become adults, they should know for the same reasons.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 9:42 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I think they should know. But I think they should know if they want to know. They should know who their mother is. Children are not stupid and to tell them they don't have a mom I think is wrong. Most childrens strongest bond is with their mom. Since MJ passed they should know they have others that love them too.

Didn't Debbis Rowe give up her rights for some large amount of money?

I think that is wrong of the Jacksons... She was there and loves them... But for her to take the offer is more wrong... You can't put a price on a child.

It just makes me sick....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I don't know, this guy didn't give a rat's butt before MJ died, why come out of the woodwork and jump into the media circus so close to his death, the man isn't even buried yet! What is his motivation here?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:47 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I think if the KIDS want to know, then yes they should be given that information. But they have known Micheal Jackson as their father their whole life, how would you like to find out your dad wasnt your dad, right after he died? I know I wouldnt want to be told that. It shouldnt be forced on them.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:23 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Yes, they should know who their biological parents are. The older 2, have been told who their mother is, it was part of the custody issue. Those kids deserve to know who their parents are, they need that love.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:01 PM on Aug. 21, 2009