Horrible baby names...

My sister is expecting a baby girl. She and her boyfriend told us the names they are considering. What do you think of these names:

Keira Morgan
Sydney Addison
Landry Anjelica

Keira Morgan I didn't think was too bad. Don't care for Sydney at all, and Addison sounds like a last name, or a street name. Landry looks like laundry and Anjelica....wasn't she a rugrat????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I always hesitate to tell anyone my opinion of the future children's names but I will share my guidelines.

1. Never after a currently popular actress (Kiera Knightly, Ali Landry)

2. Never after a popular sitcom star (Addison from Private Practice/ Grays Anatomy, Anjelica from the rugrats)

3. Never a popular place name (Sydney Australia)...Okay unless the kid was conceived there and then it makes sense

4. Never something on a current top ten list (I don't see one, these are just my personal rules)

LuvNMyBbs

Answer by LuvNMyBbs at 10:49 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I actually like them all. I think I would like Keira Addison best though.
    SweetOrangeMama

Answer by SweetOrangeMama at 10:32 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I really like Keira Morgan but the rest of them idk about.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 10:33 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• anon, not a troll. lol I decided not to torture my kid with a name that i thought looked cool in paper LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• The first 2 are cute, but Landry does look like Laundry, LOL, I actually thought it said "laundry" when I first read it.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:41 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• As I don't think you are a troll, in my opinion you kind of should keep your opinions to yourself. It isn't your child and therefore not your decision. My family gave me a very hard time about the name I gave my son (a family name from hubby's side) and it still to this day makes me feel terrible. They were really mean about it. All you are going to accomplish is hurting somebody's feelings. And I feel like that isn't very necessary when it isn't your child.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• LOL than what are your kids names huh...ooh yeah you don't want to be judged right....get over your self you have to dog on other people just to make your self feel better wow that's low

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i like all of those
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I don't really have a problem with those, except Landry...to me that will always be the last name in a series by VC Andrews.

However, if you feel very strongly just try to respectfully tell your sister that. My sister was going to name my niece Alizay (not sure how she was going to spell it) but it's a type of alcohol! I said, please please don't do that to your daughter!
    MynTop

Answer by MynTop at 11:28 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Oh, btw, she did end up choosing another name that I personally think is very cute and it has meaning to her.
    MynTop