I know I know another preggie post

Just a quick ques. I didn't go into labor on my own with either of my kids, my DS was c-section(breech 10 years ago) and I had a vbac with my DD but induced bc of pre-e. My lower back aches bad and it's making me achy in my pelivc area(crampy) but no consistant contractions. I feel stupid asking but can someone be in early labor without the consistant contractions?( I don't know if I am dilated bc I didn't want a pelvic exam at last weeks appt) oh and I am a little over 36 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah it could be early labor
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 10:43 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• could be early labor, however I experienced the same thing, and it as just a pressure change, they checked me and sent me home. Also about 37 weeks I Went into labor, was in labor for 5 hours, than it stopped and they sent me home... (DID I HAVE SOME WORDS FOR THAT DOC) now two weeks later there just inducing me anyways. rat bastards! Anyway, its not preterm labor t 36 weeks, years ag, 36 weeks was "full term" They won't do anything to stop it at this point. No harm in getting it checked. But my gut tells me your probably fine.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:53 AM on Aug. 21, 2009