I NEED HELP!!

I LOVE IN OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA AND I REALLY NEED TO FIND A HOBBY WHILE MY KIDS ARE AT SCHOOL. ANY IDEAS!!

okc-mom-2

Asked by okc-mom-2 at 10:42 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I live in OKC too and i would say take up yard work I know its HOT but its fun(for me) and relaxing. OR Find you a wood armour at a garage sale and fix it up. there is pottery classes here on base or up at the qual springs mall you can paint pottery. You can take up fishing the lakes around here are great for fishing. There is horse back riding all over the state. You can go to the library for quiet time and get some great books. HOBBY LOBBY is the devil BUT you can get stuff to make door wreaths and sell them or scrap book. if you need anymore ideas let me know. I have a 16mo and the hubs is deployed so i have to constantly come up with stuff to do. hope this helps. if not e-mail and we can talk more about it
    Quintensmom

Answer by Quintensmom at 10:53 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Start doing arts and crafts. Or scrap booking
    TrevorsMommy507

Answer by TrevorsMommy507 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2009