How many nursing bras should I buy. Any suggestions where to buy them?

Thank you moms!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was always told not to buy ANY until 3weeks before your due date, because at that point your goin to be as big as your most likely gonna get....This was told to me by friends AND a sales person at motherhood Maternity. Im due in 6 days, I finally bought 3 of them...It all depends on you, how often you do the wash.. I do wash everyday, so when I leak, its not a big deal, and I can wash that one, and put on a dif one.. plus, there effin expensive!!! LOL Good luck.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:48 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Sports bra!!!! don't spend the $ on nursing bra's they suck and make you look lumpy like you stuff your bra. I have 4 sports bra's and I bought them in a pack at walmart for like 12 bucks.
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 10:48 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• TRY Ebay and go a cup size or two up. They are really cheap there. And if they don't fit you can ship them back. I would stay away from the ones that open in the front, I have so much trouble with them, I can never find ones that fit. Good luck
    Prican91181

Answer by Prican91181 at 10:50 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Bravado nursing bras. They look like sport bra $30 each. They are son comfy. Also Playtex has an excellent selection. I would buy 8 just in case.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I would try to buy 3 or 4. I was so leaky that I needed that many to make it through the day!! I would also recommend washable nursing pads ( i got mine at target) and a lot of them! good luck nursing...it takes some getting used to but after a couple of sore, long weeks it really does get better!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:54 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Nursing pads the disposable ones are important too. At the hospital ask for some extra ones.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Aug. 21, 2009