How much would you charge?

I need a job, and I have no one to help me watch my children full-time. I have a grandma that's willing to help, but she can only do so much. If I left my kids with my grandma and hired somebody to help her, how much should I charge for the help? My grandma would do all the cooking and cleaning and whatnot, the helper would just really be helping and well probably watching my son because he's the trouble maker. Thanks for the advice :-) .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• hmm..that would depend on that age of your kid, and the area where you live. Sitters/Nanny rates vary per state usually.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 12:01 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I WOULD PAY WHAT EVER IS FITTING PERHAPES TRY 6.50 OR SOMETHING. IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON AND ALSO THE CHILDREN. ALSO, HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO WORK? OR TRY RO MSKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR YOUR SON. SINCE HE CAN BE A HAND FULL.
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 12:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I completely understand, I was tired of trying to figure out how I was going to fit my life into today 's schedule. It just didn't make any sense, I needed to figure out how I could fit todays schedule into my life. I wanted to be in charge, and that is the exact reason I searched high and low to find a way to Work from Home and earn GOOD money. I came across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we’re already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer, healthier and more economical. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask. www.MoreFreeTime.biz
    MakinMonyAtHome

Answer by MakinMonyAtHome at 3:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2009