Do you ever feel so exhausted and crappy from being pregnant that you don't want to go to work or just quit your job...

I work M-F 8-5, as soon as I get off I go get DD and go home, cook us something to eat, and were in bed at 8:30-9:00 and get up and do it all over again...My SO works M-F 3-11 so I only get to see him on the weekends bc I'm to tired to wait up for him. I seriously try to think of reasons every single morning to call into work bc Im sooooo tired and cranky and my job stresses me out (desk job)...Anybody else just want to just say f*** it ans quit there job of just not carry if you get fired and stay home and sleep the whole pregnancy? 've been very hormonal and felt like like this lol Sorry I'm just venting and wanting to go home instead of being in this place til 5pm...soooo tired.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OMG-seriously, You have a desk job, try being 40 weeks pregnant still fucking working two jobs at McDonald's and A bar.... Cry me a river woman! Your sitting on your ass, on CAFEMOM!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Anon, sounds like your sitting on your ass on Cafemom to so I wouldn't be one to talk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Thats real mature anon.!!

She said she was jsut venting...and it cusks that you have to work at mcdonalds and a bar to support yourself and didnt have a desk job before you got knocked up =)

I have a desk job also, BUT it stresses me out mroe than anyjob ive EVER HAD! My boss is ridiculous, i work with all men, and im 34 weeks pregnant and have been wanting to say f*** it since about 12 weeks...its ridiculous and i feel your pain! I know its better for me to stay here and make money but even i find myself calling in when i can find an excuse, and mypoor husband hates it, but he knows how tired i am and how much pain im in...its jsut here no one sympathizes, or even thinks about maybe im a little out of it today!! I have always hated my job, and being pregnant jstu made it that much worse! I also work m-f 8-5 and it seems like i never see my husband because im already read for bed about 7:30 and i am exhausted ALL DAY!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 11:16 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Thank you Stacy! Our jobs may not be physically stressful, but they are definitley mentally and emmotionally stressful. We even have to ask to go to the bathroom at my job. I get gripped at when I have a dr's appt and my dr's in a neighboring town 30-45 minutes away so they expect me back AS SOON as my appt's over and if it's at 10am, they expect me to come in for an hour and leave at 9am to go...1 fn hour? WTF?
    I have to sit on the phone all day and talking to ppl to upgrade computer software that they've purchased from us and the ppl I talk to don't even need a computer bc they dont even know where the power button is or what the backspace is on the keyboard! So I get REALLY stressed out and my dr has been having to watch my blood pressure bc Ive been getting BAD headaches. that last for days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I have a desk job, but the problem is I own the damn place, and have too many employees depending on me to say f*** it. I do, quite frequently, want to just shut the doors, go home, and take a nap on the couch watching Baby Story. LOL Every time I catch those shows on I've gotta watch it! I've got about 6 weeks left, until blessed maternity leave! (I'm not leaving early, I'm just taking time off to heal)
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 11:54 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Nope... I worked up til 2 days before my induction date with my first. Yeah, its hard especially spending months throwing up all day every day, but keeping a job is more important to me then relaxing at home
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 12:00 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Op u r normal. I don't work but I am a college student, wife and mom and it is hard for me too. I haven't been putting my all into my work due to me feeling like crap and being sleepy. I am trying to hang in there.. mostly for the grant money haha. Anyway, if you feel you are doing too much, see if your job will let you cut some hours?
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2009