how many of you use shutterfly to store pictures?

I store all my pictures on my kodak picture program that came with my camera on my computer. well i now have 3000 pics and its taking over out comp. i recently checked out shutterfly and it says you can store pics there and its the same file size and all. i'm thinking of transferring them over. do you think its safe?? i mean these are pics from the day my son was born, family vacations, very important pics, i don't want to lose them. and it seems that shutterfly would be great, they would always be there on any computer, and probably easier for my folks to see then me emailing them. i don't know what to do. thanks for any thoughts

sweetjpea

Asked by sweetjpea at 11:24 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Photobucket is another good program. They're free .
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 11:42 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i use shutterfly and snapfish. mostly snapfish though, since they are a bit cheaper to buy from with just as good quality, IMO. i only have the shutterfly acct because of an influencer program i did through cafemom a while back. you get emails about all kinds of discounts too, which is nice. you can set it up so that you can send the links from certain albums in your acct to family and friends- they don't have to see ALL the pictures you have.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 11:48 AM on Aug. 21, 2009