For Jon Stewart fans:

This is great =)

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 11:48 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Jon Stewart rocks!
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:49 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I'd like to see the CNN and MSNBC coverage during those previous Fox years clips.... Were they calling out anti-bush protesters? Or were they silent back then and voicing now. What??? All media is biased? DUH!!!!!! Just funny how there's only one Conservative media outlet and ummmm, how many liberal? MSNBC...... CNN....... NBC....... ABC....... CBS........ hrmmmmmmm And that 'one' Conservative media outlet still brings in MORE ratings than the 'other' stations... :o) LOL

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:12 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Loved it! Thanks for the laugh!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:14 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Stick a fork in you and your king YOUR DONE! Dont be bitter just GET OVER IT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Girly, they liberals do not understand what the difference between a commentator and a news report is. So, we have to talk real slow and break it down for them. But even then they still think Bill O'Reilly is a news reporter. Newsflash liberals: Jon Stewart is a commentator just like Bill and Sean trying to boost ratings.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I never said this was news, I know 100% that Jon Stewart is a comedian, and a hilarious one at that... I said this was for JS fans, guess you didn't understand that part...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Then shouldn't this be in the ENTERTAINMENT section and not the P&CE section - since you are posting this as an entertainment and not a political debate?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• While I agree that it is very entertaining, he is speaking about politics and current events. I didn't realize they changed this section to "political debate only" my bad...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:55 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I like to see how both sides can be blind. Jon is funny but don't agree with his politics.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2009