Onion smell?

I've been giving my 6mo a bath every night. But she gets sweaty during the day even if she's just hanging out in her diaper. And she smells like an onion!
She doesn't really like baths so I dont want to give her an afternoon one too because it will just spoil her mood.
But like I said she does have a bath every night, and I keep her as cool as possible and she always wears clean clothes etc.
Lol what can I do to keep my baby fresh smelling?

BambiF

Asked by BambiF at 12:13 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• maybe a little baby powder in the extra sweaty area's... ? smells good and contains moisture..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• lol...
    same boat here but mine smells always of formula .. even in clean clthes and out of the bath...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Do you use baby lotion on her? I noticed that when my daughter starts to get hot she starts smelling like her lotion ha. Maybe it's what she's eating?
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:17 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• It's probably the cloth diapers. Those are just gross and probably making her sweat and keep the smell in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I dont use cloth diapers....but thanks for a stupid comment.

I dont use any lotion, her skin is nice and smooth so I never thought to put any on her.
    It's really just her head that stinks
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 12:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i just bought some baby oil in a loition form its great.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 2:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2009