looking for a spell...

My son may have flushed my wedding ring... But the ring I wear with it I found in the hall. So there is a chance he did not. I'm looking for a spell to help me find it if it's in the house...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/spells/spell-to-find-lost-objects.htm
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I don't know any spells to find a lost item, but you can use a pendulum to find it. You draw a basic diagram of your place and hang the pendulum (a pendulum can be anything on a string or chain that has weight at the bottom, a necklace works great) over the diagram and ask where the ring is and look for what area of the house the pendulum swings towards. When you narrow down the room you can draw just that room to find where in the room the ring is. Let us know how it works for you :)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• my mother always said, "if you cannot fins something, then sing about it" and she did. And she always found what she was looking for.

I actually do this now too. If i can't find something, i sing about it. And walla! It always appears. This has never failed me when looking for something. I believe it is like chanting a mantra, it brings your thoughts to fruition.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:56 PM on Aug. 21, 2009