I was just wondering what everyone thought of Robert Pattinson, the guy who played in Twilight?

I used to think he was just cute in the movie, but now I think he's gorgeous all the time. I think maybe it's because I heard some of his music, and his voice just makes my body tingle. Yeah, mmm mmm good!! lol

JaimeLynP

Asked by JaimeLynP at 12:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• FUGLY as all get out. Weird shapped head, weird shapped eyes, hair like a crazed lunatic... I see absolutely nothing attractive about him.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:57 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Well l love the Twilight BOOKS and the movie was good, I liked the CHARACTER Edward Cullen, but Robert Pattinson the person doesn't do anything for me
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 1:08 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i think he is ugly!! but the is JMO
    morgansmommy23

Answer by morgansmommy23 at 1:08 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• btw I think Taylor Lautner is way more HOT, and Ioved the Jacob character better
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 1:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• OK he does have a medically curious shaped head, LOL.... like it needs to be lanced or drained in places. But the 24/7 sex hair and the accent.... yeahhh, I'd hit it.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:18 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Jacob is hot, but he's too young for me. I never noticed that Robert has a weird shaped head. I don't know, but the way he holds his mouth sometimes sends shivers down my spine!! Yeah I know, I'm crazy!! lol
    JaimeLynP

Answer by JaimeLynP at 1:22 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I like his character but I think he's ugly
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 1:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• skinny...too short of hair...not enough tattoos....and um....no
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I think he looks way cuter as a vampire than in real life! In real life the guy reminds me of a ratty lookin' hobo.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 1:57 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• He was really hot in the movie, even though it sucked, but I don't think he looks great in real life.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2009