Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 15month old ate deodorant!

My baby girl ate deodorant today! should i be concearned? I have searched around and it says thats its ok as long as it was a little (less than a tsp) anyone been through this? it was a DEGREE deodorant bar.

Answer Question
 
nat_mom_of2

Asked by nat_mom_of2 at 12:57 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • I'd probably put in a call to either the deodorant company, or poison control, or the pedi, just to be safe.
    Krysta622

    Answer by Krysta622 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

  • i would call poison control.
    Nathskitten

    Answer by Nathskitten at 1:00 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

  • 1 800 222 1222, is the number to poision control, I would call them...
    midnightmoma

    Answer by midnightmoma at 1:03 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

  • I'd call the poison control center or the pediatrician and see what they say.
    MizLee

    Answer by MizLee at 1:03 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

  • my little girl ate deodorant once I called PC they said she would be fine just give her water to dilute it
    treynlisa

    Answer by treynlisa at 1:08 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.