tired

this last few weeks since before the kids started school I wake up feeling sooo damn tired and feeel sleepy and lethargic. IS their something i could take that will put some vigor into me? I tool today off I usually work 9-2 but i did everything at this guys house yesterday so its spotless till monday I'm dreading cleaning my house.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• It could be seasonal allergies. I was constantly tired when they figured out that I had them. You could take a B-complex vitamin. These give you energy and help your moods. You could try eating foods loaded with iron (could be blood loss if you are on your period). You could also try eating/drinking minty things. Mint and citrus have scents that will invigorate you and could help you wake up some! Get more sleep if at all possible. The weather sometimes causes you to feel sleepy too.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 3:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I love your ideas, thank you for sharing with me I will def see what works.. could be the season coming to an end.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2009