Do you get emails if your answer was reported?

A couple of my anon answers have disappeared from the question. I did not remove them. I didn't think they were rude. I waited for the email that cafemom admin sends explaining why they were reported but I haven't received any. Are they still sending those?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes they delete them even when they didn't violate CM rules . . . in those cases, they don't send messages, because they shouldn't have erased them in the first place. I have had answers deleted and they were in no way a violation or even slightly rude. I think CM admins play on cm and erase answers they don't like.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I don't know, I saw some of mine go away too but no reason. Maybe the person posing the question reported it but cafemom felt the answers wasn't actually a violation of any rules so deleted it without it affecting the poster?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• yes you get one IF it was reported
    but cafemom will just delete if they see something they didnt like and not send an email
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• They just delete it if they don't like it? That seems wrong. Cencership at it's finest, I guess
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Yes they delete it if they dont like it .
    But hey its cafemom a site full of hyprocrites
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• They send you an e-mail if YOUR answer was reported, and they tell you why. I think they are really good about it, every answer I have ever reported for violating terms of use has been deleted and the person has been warned. I had it out with an "anon" woman and both of our answers got deleted for calling each other bitches lol. I think it's fair.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 1:53 PM on Aug. 21, 2009