who had a really bad marriage,and god restored it????stories anyone????

Im praying God will restore my broken marriage,please share your broken marriage restored stories

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• My marriage is still in the broken stage, and I don't really see the restoration part happening, ever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• God didn't restore my bruised marriage. Working on it with my husband and not giving up restored our marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Sometimes they are not meant to be restored. Sometimes God has something better for you in mind especially if you are unequally yoked. Trust God to do what's right for you. It's His will that's important, not our's.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:53 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Yeah... No. I've been there twice and it's hard. Life isn't over yet, work on not putting your idea of time first.

God has a plan, and it's up to US to follow in those footsteps... seriously think about this... if you are being held down in your growth and life somehow would you want to stay in that prison? I'm not calling your spouse anything, just let Him work with you separately if that need be! People have a bad habit of ignoring the Truth under their nose when they can focus on someone else to blame and shame, etc.

Enjoy this time to get closer to the Lord, He IS the most amazing being you will ever meet, and always there for you. What more could you ask for?
    HollyLucination

Answer by HollyLucination at 2:23 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Thanks ur right holly i will focus on getting closer to the lord thank you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• my marriage was horrible for years, then one day i started to study the bible and i began to change for the better, not that i was bad before but i started watching my language and just began to change, then my husband saw that and i guess got intrigued, eventually he also started to study the bible and now we're happy, very happy. God has blessed my family in so many ways. since then, we had another baby, a little boy. Things have been wonderful. Please keep your head up, have a tremendous amount of faith in God, he will guide you. God does not want you to divorce. divorce is only allowed in cases of fornication. Just read the bible, try to follow it as best as possible. theres a scripture that says to follow Jesus footsteps closely, it's hard but you can do it. good luck to you and my God guide your family.

1 cor 7:16
    Wife, you might be able to save your husband. Husband, you might be able to save your wife.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• My marriage was COMPLETELY SHATTERED... Our story is one of complete unbelief, if it wasnt true! God restored us and still continues to heal the hurt & guilt. We are happier than ever and have an amazing testimony of how our God restores. Look to him and believe he can do anything! Trust him & have faith.....

Check Out: Marriagerestored.com

~No one can make a new beginning, but anyone can begin today and make a new ending~
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• You half to restore it yourself, god isn't responsible for our marriages or how they end up. But.... He does help, you half to do it yourself and in the end you grow and you become stronger when you get thru your problems that means its real in real love you can get thru anything together ANYTHING
    Alishaday07

Answer by Alishaday07 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 21, 2012