Is there any way to charge my credit card and get cash back?

I have a pre-paid credit card, and I have my paychecks direct deposited onto my card. I've had it for 3 months, and I am really sick of all the fees. I get charged $1 for EVERY transaction, even if my card is declined. I never received a PIN for it, so I went online and put a new PIN on it, so I could just withdraw all my money, and by-pass all the fees. I have tried 10 different ATM's in the past 3 days, trying to get my money out, but either it's "incorrect PIN" or "your bank institution is unavailable". WTF? I think they've rigged it, so you HAVE to pay all the fees. And since all the ATM's keep denying my PIN, I pay $1 each time. This is getting ridiculous.

Anyone know how I can get my cash out without a PIN?

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 1:59 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can try going into a bank and telling them you want to do a cash advance on the credit card. They should be able to process it for you.
    jessicazeksmom

Answer by jessicazeksmom at 2:49 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Umm get a new bank lol.
    sorry!
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 2:29 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Sounds like you're getting scamed. Look for an 800 number on the back of the card. Tell them you want to take a cash advance out and close the account.
    HaydensMommy708

Answer by HaydensMommy708 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I don't know if this card is an arrangement with your employer or your bank, but I would contact whichever company is involved and find another alternative that will work for you.
    Would you be able to open a checking account in a bank and use the debit card given to you with access to your account? Many banks do not charge a fee when you use your debit card for purchases, whether they are credit or debit, and they only charge you and ATM fee if you use one from another bank.
    Hope it all works out for you.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:31 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Yeah their customer service is even a scam. It cost $2 to talk to someone, and they won't even help me, because my husband's name is on the card, and he works through their business hours. UGH!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:31 PM on Aug. 21, 2009