Bf-ing moms, when your period came back was it abnormal?

Like the bleeding, was it heavy at one moment then super light the next?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When mind came back it was totally normal....started as if it was just where it had left off.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 2:08 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I had a normal period month after I had my baby but I haven't had it since (she's 3 months old now). I've heard it can be totally random while you b/f.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 2:16 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• my baby is 14months and im still waiting for mine,lol,i also on my 2nd depo shot,but shouldnt i have bleed some in the whole year without the shot?
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 2:31 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I started back even though I was BF 7 weeks PP and my periods have been wacko since! she is 20 months old.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• They can definitely be abnormal. I however, found that they were extremely light...for me anyway. Make sure to carry tampons, or pads (or whatever you use) in your purse or diaper bag just in case Aunt Flo decides to make a random visit!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 3:00 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Oh, yeah. All kinds of weirdness is common.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:07 PM on Aug. 21, 2009