How long?

In your opinion how long should you wait to have another baby if your lil one is under a year? My son is 7 months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• dose he crawl?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• its your choice if your ready to try again now then try again there's never a wrong time to have another baby
    MarissaDavis29

Answer by MarissaDavis29 at 2:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• you are a brave woman lol i would wait till the first child is 1 maybe even potty trained
    sami07

Answer by sami07 at 2:07 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• my first two are 17months apart(got preggo when dd was 8 months) my second two are almost 2.5 years apart.

I think it is a personal OP my kids play together real well but do fight a lot.
    MummyOf2ooo

Answer by MummyOf2ooo at 2:08 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I have two 22 months apart and two 11 months apart. Personally, I recommend the bigger age difference.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• It's up to you mama!! How is your little one!?? Is he very clingy with mommy? Or mellow and easy going? My first is very easy going so I knew she would do great with another sibling ...they are 21 months apart and if it were up to me i'd have them even closer!!
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 2:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• The thing that absolutey stinks though is being pregnant while having another little one to take care of! It's not like your first time being pregnant when you could sleep whenever and rest whenever...this time around you don't get to rest at all!! So that part stinks but it was totally worth it!! : )
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 2:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Well, I have a son who will be 8 in November and twin girls that will be 3 in December. It is really hard having two small children to look after. My son was 5 when they were born and he was such a big help to me! I would say wait. I wouldn't want to have another child before the twins were at least 4.
    Daynaof3

Answer by Daynaof3 at 3:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2009