Theme for my baby boy 1st birthday?

I will like to know which is a good theme for my baby boy birthday party AM THINKING OF BABY ELMO BUT DONT LIKE IT THAT MUCH I NEED SOME HELP.. THANKS ALOT MOMS.

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 2:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you can do blues clues, a sports theme, or a car theme
    MarissaDavis29

Answer by MarissaDavis29 at 2:08 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• My sons wa micky mouse clubhouse to cute i made him a cake that had lime green icing with big blue polkadots it was a hit

sami07

Answer by sami07 at 2:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I always like to do the themes that have "1st Birthday" on them -- 'cause ya only get one 1st time. :-)

Not sure how many "Character" 1st birthday themes are out there --- know there's one with Pooh.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 2:10 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I did a baby einstein theme. This incorporated a lot of bright colors (cheap party supplies- rather than buying all themed plates, napkins, etc.) and I was able to buy a few key pieces in theme. Also, check e-bay and local party supply shops for sales. You can do a lot for cheap. I also wanted to make my own cake, but my MIL bought one. I am still sad that I wasn't able to make his 1st cake. If there is something that you really want to do for the party, don't be afraid to say no to people who are willing to "help"- you will regret it. Have Fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• birthdayexpress.com
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:16 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I did Monster Trucks. I made a sheet cake and iced it with milk chocolate icing then took one of my DS trucks (they are about $3 each at WalMart) and made "tracks" in the icing. I also made blobs of icing for jumps and placed smaller cars at the front and back of each jump. I ordered napkins, mylar balloon, personalized banner and crepe paper from www.celebrationexpress.com for $20. He loved it!
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 2:50 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• What about clifford or their favorite cartoon.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 3:01 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• we did Thomas for my son...my middle daughter had pooh which is for boy or girl then for the baby we did ast birthday girl stuff.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 3:03 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• My husband got my son "Where the Wild Things Are' book and wild thing stuffed monster thing. We are getting his cake themed that way and going to decorate with Wild Things. Its tomorrow, and so far, the decorations are adorable!
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 4:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• THANKS MOMS FOR ALL THE ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!
    MommyOfJayden23

Answer by MommyOfJayden23 at 10:15 AM on Aug. 22, 2009