For those who are against be gay

I wonder what about those that are born both male and female? Yes most do go through an operation to make them just one, but others go through the sexchange operation too. I have heard most think it is wrong for people to go through this because it is not what god intended. So if someone is born both is it wrong for them to go through the operation? Are they gay no matter what side they pick?

Not trying to start a bash fest or change anyones opinions. I am truely interested on where this falls in you beliefs, and if you had given any thought to these people.

Alanaplus3

Asked by Alanaplus3 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Should say being sorry nap time with the kids and I am really sleepy
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 2:36 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Hmm . . . that's really an interesting thought. I think that sometimes people just don't feel right in the bodies God gave them. If they make the choice to change their gender for one reason or another, I don't see anything really wrong with it if they're doing it for the right reasons. As for hermaphrodites, I don't really know what to think about that. I think that most cases it's the parents having the operation done on their children as infants, isn't it? I'm not sure where I would stand on that. One the one hand, I feel that the child has a right to make his/her own choice in regards to their gender. On the other, I know the hell they would go through in school if/when fellow students learn about their condition, so I can see both sides of it.

Do I think it goes against God's plan? Nope. Sometime's God's plan isn't always clear. Who are we to say it's right or wrong? That's between the individual and God, IMO.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• The problem I see people having with homosexuality is the in-the-face militaristic agendas that are being forced upon society and shoved down cm members throats. Other than that, I don't think people really care as much as some let on. And I think the in-fighting would end too if some would stop pushing their agendas on this issue  <:))))))<<

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• A few centuries ago hermaphodites would have been killed for being demons or the work of Satan. I imagine a few moms around here would still approve of this idea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Anonymous
    The problem I see people having with homosexuality is the in-the-face militaristic agendas that are being forced upon society and shoved down cm members throats. Other than that, I don't think people really care as much as some let on. And I think the in-fighting would end too if some would stop pushing their agendas on this issue <:))))))<<

So it's only okay to shove heterosexuality down everyone's throat...you can be gay, just shhhh, don't even think of telling anyone or expecting the Constitution to apply to you as it does to all other citizens of this country? Okay...my bad. I thought this was still America.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 3:14 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• It's horrible if you want to know the truth, no-one should be allowed to have that kind of operation, It's crazy to know wer'e walking around ina world where you don't know who's male or female. And I feel for our childrens generation thinking that everything and anything is ok or it's right, cause it's just not! If you're not happy with your self, get help, get over it and accept it, that's life. God is not of confusion, neither is good, if it was good ther'e would be no confusion. Satan is of confusion and so is anything bad, negativity and bad things only cause confusion and chaos. Nothing good, or positive causes those things!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• no-one should be allowed to have that kind of operation
    **

And who gives us the right to say weather someone has that right to or not??
    What about face-lifts? Tummy-tucks? Liposuction? Should people not be allowed to have THOSE kinds of operations?
    Just because YOU think something is wrong or right, doesn't make it so.
    IT'S NOT FOR US TO DECIDE IF IT'S WRONG OR RIGHT - IT'S FOR GOD TO DECIDE.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 3:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• If you're for God then you're for good and you are for what's right, not waht's wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ms.JennieJune!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Momma rox so those people that are born with both sets of genitalia should than stay that way? I am not asking about people that are born girl and change to male or the other way around I am asking about those that are born with both.

Jenn it depends on the parents some pick at birth others will wait it out till the child is a little older and see which way they are leaning. Some wait and let the child to pick.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• NO, IF A FEMALE CONVERTS TO MALE SHE /HE LIKES WOMEN, SO IN THE EYES OF SOCIETY SHE/HE WILL NOT BE GAY, UNLESS SHE ANNOUNCES SHE WAS ONCE A FEMALE. WHEN THEY GO THROUGH WITH SUCH OPERATION THEY ARE DOING WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THEM NOT ANYONE ELSE. IN THIS COUNTRY WHEN ONE WANTS SUCH AN OPERATION BEFORE IT IS DONE, THEY MUST GO THROUGH A SERIES OF EMOTIONAL THERAPY TO SEE INTO DEPTH IF THIS IS TRULY WHAT THEY WANT, AND IF IT THE TEST RESULTS SHOW THEY ARE NOT EMOTIONALLY READY THEY WILL NOT DO THE SURGERY.

Answer by older at 3:53 PM on Aug. 21, 2009