WEIRD SPOT FOR PAIN!

I am 34 weeks 2 days, and here lately when i am walking or standing up i get an aching almost numb pain in my legs, right where your panties would be...like beside the lips of your hoo haa (sry TMI) just wondering what this is =) it happens ionly when walking or standing though =)

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 2:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is pelvic pressure. I know it can really hurt. I had the same problem. It is completely normal, nothing to worry about :)
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 2:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i still have that now after 2 years, and it hurts like hell if I stand up too long, or mop the floors. Good luck! You'll probably have it for a while.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:56 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• ya the pressure is usually on the sciatic (sp?) nerve. That usually causes the legs to go numb. wiggle around, maybe baby will move off of it lol good luck momma
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2009