Do you like or dislike seeing pets in the supermarket?

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Pets

• dislike. i'm very allergic to dogs.

Answer by mellypoo at 2:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Other than seeing eye dogs, or medical assitance dogs, what supermarket allows pets??

Answer by gramsmom at 2:49 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i think it's gross, but then again, some people keep their dogs cleaner than some children i've seen! LOL

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:52 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Most grocery store only allows service dogs in them, never seen a "pet" in there

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:57 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Its not that they are allowed in the stores here...but the "doggy bags" look like purses so if the dog is quiet is can be hard to tell.

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• it's unfair, people shouldn't have to see your dog in the grocery store, they should be safe there. its unsanitary and against the law.

Answer by staciandababy at 3:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Aside from service dogs I've never seen an animal in the grocery store. But I shouldn't, so that's good.

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Just ran into someone at Super Wally Mart with her chiuaua (sp?), dressed in a raincoat, riding in her cart. Just wrong if you ask my opinion.

Answer by emptynstr at 7:03 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Much as I like pets and think they are cute, I don't think they should be in the supermarket or mall (unless they are a service dog.) There are people with allergies, and there are people who are afraid of dogs/cats/animals. Because of that I dislike it. JMO!

Answer by Freela at 7:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• really? It's a health code violation for any animal to be in a grochery store unless they are service animals. Pull the manager aside and complain.

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:13 AM on Aug. 22, 2009