So what are your Friday night plans?

We are hanging out with the family watching the Titans play tonight... :)

Lauren24

Asked by Lauren24 at 3:01 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Going to the store.
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 3:02 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I'm taking our boys to see the movie "Shorts". They don't know it yet, I'm gonna surprise them when they get home from school.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:04 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no clue it was Friday. Ummm... not much. Kids and I will probably watch "Bolt" for the 900th time.... and I'd like to get some cleaning done as our windows are being replaced soon and we have some re-arranging to be done. Possibly some laundry but I doubt it
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Can rarely make plans - DH works long, unpredictable hours - if he comes home in time, maybe we'll go out for dinner - if not, I have some ice cream and a recording of O Brother Where Art Thou with my name on it.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• going to pick up my boys shortly (from the babysitter!) and then we are venturing to the new walmart that opened this week to finish getting his school supplies (just got the 'wish list'--not gonna happen in full!) and do some grocery shopping, go home, we will make our own pizza for dinner then probably watch tv with the boys. Not very exciting but definitely the life of this Happy Single Momma!!!
    lissa27504

Answer by lissa27504 at 3:13 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Tonight, my brother is in town, and we (with some of my friends) are going to celebrate my birthday a month late, LOL. The plans are dinner and then maybe a local piano bar...
    clairsean

Answer by clairsean at 3:17 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Have some serious sex .
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 3:35 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• well the hubby works tonight sooooo im gonna probably play my game until i get tired, lol.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 3:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• goin to stay home and watch my son play video games cause hubby works nights.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 4:05 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Hubbys got a tooth ache and Jax is still too lil to go any where...So um nothing
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 5:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2009