Would yo tell our bff if her oy friend was cheating

meand my bff have een friends for ver 20 years we grew up together and i know that seen he boyfriend with anothr irl ast night but idont know how to tell her i want to tell her because i never keep a secret from her ( u ladys know how it is when you have a bff you tell them every thing ) but we lso know how men are and i dont want to tell her and some kind of ay it all gets pushed off on me or e lie and try omake t seem like i am lieing he saw me and he know that i sa him and when i asked her were was he she tld me tat he had to go and take his sister o the store to gettheirmother some grocerys

inlovewith4

Asked by inlovewith4 at 3:03 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Ask her if everything is going good then no matter what she says, tell her.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 3:05 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I WAS IN THIS SAME SITUATION. I DID TELL MY BFF AND THEN SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS CHEATING ON HIM WITH MY HUSBAND AT THE TIME. I WOULD TELL HER.
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 3:07 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Just come out with it. What she does with the info is up to her.

Even if she were to believe him over you... I'd rather my BFF hate my guts & I know I tried than to hold my tongue only to find out yrs down the line he gave her something penicillin won't cure.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 3:07 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I would tell her
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:11 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I'd just ask her why was he with (whoever he was with)?. It could have been perfectly innocent.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:13 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• she deserves to know
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 3:15 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I'd say I saw him out and he was with the chick describe her then ask if she mmight now who she is. Leave the ball in her court after that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

•  

Icpjuggalette

Answer by Icpjuggalette at 4:23 AM on Aug. 28, 2009