getting a vasectomy reversal

Hey guys! My husband had a vasectomy almost 3 years ago. At the time of our daughters birth we had no money( my husband had been laid off) and had two children, a boy and a girl. We had an opportunity to have the vasectomy done for free and went ahead and had the procedure done. Now almost three years later my husband and I feel we have made a terrible mistake. We would love to have 2 more children.

Does any one have some encouraging words for us or advice? we have been told the procedure will cost 7600.00 and an addition 650 for sperm retrieval and storage just in case the reversal doesn't take.

Thanks

mom who wants more!!

mommyshea21

Asked by mommyshea21 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The couple who started One More Soul had a vasectomy reversal because they had "Everything But Happiness" according to the story enclosed in one of their catalogues I got in the mail.

A lot of sterilization reversal stories are here: http://onemoresoul.com/sterilization-reversal.php

I hope all goes well with the procedure.
    flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 10:14 PM on Aug. 21, 2009