Whats on your mind????

Lets give vents, testomonies, Help and Fun stuff. Im just bored as you can see

Me i have a headache and 3kids running therough the house screaming and i can't yell right now because it will make ut worse. thats whats on my mind, litterly on my head. owww

angels4262

Asked by angels4262 at 3:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish I had a friend. A real woman friend to talk to about things. I have nobody. I had a miscarriage recently & I have nobody to talk to. The only group I participate much in on CM is pretty small & one of the members is pregnant & everyone is happy & gushing over it & I just cant bear to make a post & tell them that I ~was~ pregnant. I feel like I'd be intruding. Nobody comes over here except my husband's friends. I like them but hey, you know, its guys. I have one friend who lives near me & she is pretty self absorbed most of the time..and esp. recently since she is having marriage woes. I just hate myself lately. I am lonely. I love my husband but he can only do so much for me. Why doesnt anybody like me? I'm not bitchy, weird, stupid, or whatever. Just women dont like me. I hate this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I'm 36wks pregnant with my first and my fingers are freaking swollen,I can barely bend them, my baby is breech, I have pains, its like 120 degrees here today, and I think I just lost my mucus plug!
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I really want another baby, I have no money and am just so stressed out, I go to work part time and will get even less hours because of school, which I'm a full time student. I have one Little boy and SO, but my LO is growing up so fast and I want him to have siblings, I don't know what to do. I'm just so upset. So much is going on and I don't know how to handle it .
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i feel your pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO KIDS HERE, 3 year old, 11 mnth old, making a birthday cake for my daughters 3rd birthday party tomorrow, Decorating, Cooking for tommorrow, Then gotta cook dinner, PLUS A MIGRAINE FROM HELL! UGH! CANT WAIT TO GO TO BED ALREADY LOL!!!
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 3:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Wow..
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 3:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Got like 6 people I need to call but can't remember WHO! I think I'm having a case of pregnancy brain!
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 3:38 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I am 39 weeks pregnant, and I wanted his birthday to be a suprise...now my doc wants to induce me on the 31st-
    So its like I no his birthday, and there is no suprise left in it...
    I wish I would have choosen NOT to know the sex, at least than I would have a little suprise, instead I have to go throu an induction, and have no suprise with it at all-
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• 2 of mine were induced, it does'nt tak the surprise away anon, when they come out that is a surprise in itself and everything they do is a surprise, motherhood is full of surprises
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 3:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i'm hoping the test that my son's dr had done yesterday came out good and nothing is wrong with him and also hoping that the blood work she had order goes fine too. i guess thats what i get for being a heart patient and then having kids.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 3:56 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• im stressed and pissed that the csp worker violated our amendment rights and is using threats
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Aug. 21, 2009