Chip insurance through the state

I think the chip insurance program is a state program here in texas. I had to quit my job in June due to pregnancy complications. Now i have my 2 kids on chip. We paid the enrollment fee that has to be paid yearly and we have low copays and things . I have been looking for a job since i had my baby but so many around our small town do not have insurance benefits and i am afraid it will be too expensive to pay for it out of pocket. If i go back to work we will lose the chipbenefits because out income will be over the limits. Should i go back to work somewhere that doesn't have benefits and lose the kids benefits or stay at home and keep looking for one that does so they can keep there benefits right now. I know so many people look down on people for reveicing assistance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you can afford to stay home, stay home. The cost of insurance, child care, commuting, meals out, time lost with your kids, working wardrobe, and stress will all add up. Sit down and work out what it best financially and emotionally for your family and then make your move. Why rush it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i'm with anony 3:49
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2009