Anyone feel temperature sensitive after having a baby like sweat easily?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes it was winter time and I was walking around the house next to nothing! It's our hormones going back to normal or going crazy one.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:32 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I agree with MommaRox4683.
    KzaM4Infinity

Answer by KzaM4Infinity at 3:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Ugh! It was awful and it only got worse when I quit breastfeeding!! DD is 20 months old and I am still a warmer person than I was before, but I don't sweat excessively anymore.
    Drewlove

Answer by Drewlove at 3:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I would have to change once or twice during the night because I would sweat so much! The books that I've read say that's your hormones going back to normal and also the shedding of water weight. I also began the sweats when I'd come down with mastitis. It was horrible! My fever would be so high and I would be sooo hot in bed, drench the sheets, then I'd get up to feed the little guy and go back to a wet bed and freeeeeze. lol
    OhBaby1467

Answer by OhBaby1467 at 6:53 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• OMG yes lol i think i have more hot flashes now then when i was pregnant..and i never use to sweat as much as i do now so you are not alone hehe
    tynawelch862004

Answer by tynawelch862004 at 9:17 AM on Aug. 23, 2009