Has anyone personally had an abortion?

feel free to respond under anon im jw...no im not a pro-life freak im jw if anyone has... no drama please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Health

• of course someone has.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i had an abortion when i was 18, doing drugs, in an abusive relationship, no job, etc. - im not ashamed of what i did. i didnt want my child to have a horrible father, mother, or life. so i know i made the right decision .. and now 4 years later, i have a beautiful son and im able to give him the life and be the mother i want for my child.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• also, when i got the abortion - i was only about 6 weeks pregnant.
    PURPULbutterfly

• why the add on post? Does that mean it only counts a little?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i felt alittle more comfortable knowing that my baby wasnt even the size of my finger nail yet. i dont think it had a soul yet.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I see...I mistook your meaning behind it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Yes, I had one when I was 19.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Yes, I had one when I just turned 18. It was a very good choice, the father was a real jerk, he was very abusive. I was able to be freed from him with no ties. I also know that I could never go through adoption, that would have been very painful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• sort of hard to have one IMPERSONALLY
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• yes i had one when i was 19 the reason i did was because my boyfriend (who is now my husband) was 17 and we both had no jobs and i was thinking about him more than me i didnt want to ruin his life. my mom told me she would help me raise the baby but i dont know i guess it was all about him at the time and i was young but i regret it everyday of my life sometimes i sit and cry and my husband sits there with me and crys too im grateful for the 2 beautiful children god has blessed us with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2009