i need some more ideas to help potty train my 3 year old daughter any suggestions?

she just turned three. i have tried potty training her for about 6 months now i thought she would just do it when she was ready and she sometimes uses the toilet. but after being rewarded and praised and after putting on the panties she wets them. she wont poop in the toilet, she is just really stubborn. she wants to go to school and we try to use that as an incentive saying that she needs to not wear diapers if she wants to go... am i the only one with a stubborn girl who refuses to potty train? help!

vanessa0630

Asked by vanessa0630 at 3:38 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Take her to the bathroom every time you go.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I took DD every 30 minutes or hour!!! She got the hang of it
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 4:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Kids WILL potty train when they are ready, she only just turn 3. Most kids aren't fully potty trained until closer to their 4th birthday. Just keep rewarding her when she does go but don't push it.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 4:49 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I feel for you, I am in a similar boat with my son. He will go #1 in the toilet when we ask him, but he will not tell us he needs to go. He refuses to even try #2 on the toilet yet. You are not alone, our children will master the toilet eventually
    bubbasmother

Answer by bubbasmother at 6:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2009