how do i know if my 7 month old is spoiled? it seems like he throws tantrums

adensmommy14

Asked by adensmommy14 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• he's not. He's just frustrated he can't communicate what he wants, and thats the only way he knows how to. He's not spoiled though, trust me...

Mommy of 10 month old baby girl... and she was kind of the same way. I've taught her some sign language and it's really been helpful. Good luck!
    tbear2008

Answer by tbear2008 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• even if he gets to the point wair he wants me to hold him and walk around for a half hr other wise he cries like hell fall asleep a even if i sit down SLOWLY and keep pating his back hell wake right up NO MATTER WHAT, he just wants to walk around? thats not spoiled?
    adensmommy14

Answer by adensmommy14 at 4:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• A baby that young can't really be "spoiled". He just wants the comfort of being held. Mine is 8 1/2 and is starting sep. anxiety- can't put her down or leave her w/out her crying. You might try a swing, or distracting him with a new toy. That usually works for ours- she has one w/ different stuff on each side, so it's like it is new every time:)
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 5:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2009