Question for moms with kids who LOVE Leap Frog Magnetic Letters?

How much time do you spend digging them out from under the fridge?

My girls are 2 and 5 years old and they LOVE the magnetic letters, but they are forever getting kicked under something! I’d like to think I’m not the only mother who spends a good portion of her day trying to find the letter R or digging K out from between the couch cushions.

Am I the only one?

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 4:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am so sick of picking them off the kitchen floor! The worse is when you step on one!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 4:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• OMGosh, ever miss one only to find it at 2am while getting up to pee?!?!
    I purchased a magnetic white board for the living room, thinking at least that would keep them from under the fridge - nope my 2 year old thinks its great fun to drag the board into the kitchen and all over the house.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 4:49 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• We put them in the playroom on a cookie sheet. Now they are annoying in there instead of under my feet.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 4:53 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Mine are under the fridge and scattered in their toy box...Still not sure how they end up two rooms away....
    mamasitax2

Answer by mamasitax2 at 4:59 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• My daughter's Fridge Phonics letters are all present and accounted for on the fridge, out of her reach. If she wants to play with it she has to ask first, and plays with supervision, so she doesn't lose the letters. When she gets tall enough to reach them, I'm going to put it all in a ziploc bag and put it on a high shelf so none of it gets lost.

I actually use them as magnets too to hang stuff on the fridge as well.
    aridattebayo

Answer by aridattebayo at 11:10 AM on Aug. 22, 2009