For those of you who have miscarried and then had a healthy pregnancy....

when were you finally at ease and not worrying about having another miscarriage? I just found out last week that I am pregnant (6 weeks this weekend) and last year I lost at 7 weeks and this year at 5.5 weeks. I am so nervous and I find myself testing every so often. I am having the prego symptoms such as tired, backache, boobs hurt, nausea and I don't remember having any symptoms last year when I lost the baby. Well someone please tell me this is normal and that I am not the only one who is going through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I paniced so bad the whole pregnancy I miscarried 3 times last year before getting pregnnat with my daughter . I freaked the whole time it is normal just relax the best you can and tell your self things will be ok .
    Congrats on the baby ..
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:53 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• yes that is normal. no worries! I usually stopped worrying at around 12 weeks.
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 5:02 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I lost my son at 16 weeks... I worried until after the 16th week of all my pregnancy's after that my miscarriage
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• So, so normal! I felt a lot better once I got out of my first trimester, but then I just found new things to worry about. All part of being a mom! Also, I did not have morning sickness in the pregnancy that I miscarried and had horrible sickness with my healthy pregnancy which I heard was a good sign, so even though it was awful, I was still happy to be throwing up!
    happymama2D

Answer by happymama2D at 6:00 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• You're not alone! But try to relax. Stress increased the chances of a miscarriage. Hang in there, and treat yourself to some quiet time, light a candle and listen to some music or something. It's important to relax in pregnancy, especially early during pregnancy.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 6:18 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I feel the same way. I'm 6 wks and 3 days and I had a miscarriage earlier this year and one a year ago. With both MC I didn't feel nausea or really anything, but with this one. I do!!! Thank GOD! I pray everynight over my baby. The nausea has increased this week so I feel some what relieved.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2009