Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband left me,and we been seperated for 3 months almost 4

i have been doin the single mommy thing,he still pays for everything here at the house because i was a sahm,he says im comfortable while hes out going thru a rough time.He was the one that wanted to leave,i dont want a divorce,how do i try to pull him back,or should i give up?????

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (4)
  • Counseling. Go yourself if he won't go with you. We can't give you much advice based on what you're written.

    Answer by gdiamante at 5:01 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

  • If he says your comfortable then you go find a job while he stays at home with the kids and let him see how hard it is. good luck

    Answer by bluerose26 at 5:04 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

  • My x and I lived together for a while before our divorce (and after) but before the divorce we had our own room and lived our own lives. That way it wasn't as hard on either one of us financially and the kids still had us both.

    Answer by admckenzie at 5:52 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

  • Dont give up if the relationship if it was worth saving but if the relationship is not able to be saved or was too bad off to begin with then move on. OR maybe get a part time job to show him that you're trying also getting a part time job could show him that you're able to work to. Ask him to consider day care or a babysitter then maybe you two can work on things. I really hope you dont get divorced. See if you can meet him for coffee one day with out the kids and talk about your relationship

    Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 7:28 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.