pregnant weight gain

I have been exercising (cardio 30 mins 2-3x a week), prenatal yoga 2x a week, eating healthy with 1 day where I just eat whatever I want...I have gained 21 lbs and I am 25 weeks pregnant.I am concerned. Even my husband says he has no clue where it has all gone bc I don't look "that" pregnant. I am tall, 5'9'' and weighed about 140 before pregnancy and always have been active and healthy...thoughts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you sound like you're doing awesome!

i weighed 140 starting this pregnancy at 5'4"

i'm 28 weeks and at 160 now

so you're doing just fine.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:23 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Well, i guess everyone is diffrent hun. Im 22 weeks and 4 days and ive only gained 2 pounds. I would consider myself overweight but like i said everyone is deffrent. I also do yoga and i walk three flights of stairs everyday. I live on the third floor so lol. You sound like you are very healthy and active which is always a plus. It could be water weight since it is summer in all. I wouldnt worry if i were you. Girl your doing great. Gl hun and stop stressing out.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 5:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I don't think you should be worried at all! It's totally healthy what you are doing. In fact, you're probably the healthiest pregnant woman on this web site! You're doing everything right, so don't be hard on yourself. Your baby wants you to gain some weight. But sometimes during pregnancy you can gain it in some unglamourous places and not even notice LOL That is what happened to a lot of girls I know!! Just remember that this weight gain is temporary. It really sounds like you have a good attitude and good will power. Keep up the good work!!
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 6:16 PM on Aug. 21, 2009