My 9 month olds sleeping issue.

He wakes up in middle of the night wanting to nurse. I've tried rocking him and giving him formula. I ve been weaning him to formula for 2 months. He drinks formula all day for the most part. And used to sleep through the night What gives....Please, I need your advice.

Amberoz

Asked by Amberoz at 5:32 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter is almost 10 months and for a few weeks she woke up at 3am every single morning for a bottle. This past week she's sleeping through the night again. Could be just a little phase or something. Or he may wake up a little and want to nurse for the comfort. Just be patient, he'll get back to normal
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 5:35 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• it could be separation anxiety- he wakes up looking for you. or he could just want the comfort of the nursing. With ours, if she wakes up and fusses more than five minutes, we check on her to see what she needs. That way we know she really means it, and isn't just lonely.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 5:38 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• nursing is a huge bonding experience... and he probably misses it ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Aug. 21, 2009