How does "work at home united" work???????

Is there somebody to explain me how it works and what they do?

Is that a business that cost me money? (even a dime?)

If I sign up for it, what do I do to earn money?

All these jobs online seem to be like you have to invest some money to start up and stuff like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• Well, I can't tell you how that operates, but I can suggest you read through my work at home articles.  Working at home isn't that hard, you just have to be creative.  Check my site out for all the articles:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I was with them for a while but I had to quit for various reasons but I loved it! You should really check it out. But there is a one time fee, a membership fee that is 29.00, but it is YOUR own business, how many other businesses can you start for just 29.00? I think I am going to try to start back being as I had my surgeries and I am fully recovered. Thanks for reminding me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Oh the money part is good if you are self motivated and can put in some time with the company. I worked it part time and I made pretty good. And you can work it when you want. Flexible hours, depending on ur kids schedules and stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Anon51 &53, you didn't answer the question. What do they do/sell????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I didn't care for United. I found something I did like and it's been well worth the startup fee. I just started in May, and I made my startup fee back in a couple of weeks. I love it. It's fun and easy to do. If you'd like to know what I do...
    http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

I had to listen to a lady talk on the phone from United for almost 2 hrs just to find out that it isn't something I wanted to do.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 6:08 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• OMG people!!! What do they do???????????????what do they have you sell?????????????
    (not OP, just annoyed reader)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• you dont "sell" anything
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Why don't you go to my website, fill out the form and then I can tell you what it is about... www.workathomeunited.com/heathers
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 6:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• It's one of the many websites that don't give you real answers.....it's MELALEUCA! Meaning you "join" and agree to spend, oh what is it now, maybe $50-$70 a month in their products, then you hound everyone you know to join and do the same thing, and everytime you actually convince someone to join and spend their monthly requirement you earn a small commission!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• First of all you are NOT hounding anyone that doesn't want to be. And secondly its a green company. Its stuff that you are already buying from wal mart and the grocery store but its cheaper per use and its not at all harmful like those other products and it doesn't contain fillers of any kind like all of the other companies! There are selling yall crap is what they are selling you! I love what I do and nobody can convince me otherwise!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 21, 2009