i think something is coming out of of my vagina....

i just gave birth 2 weeks and a couple of days ago. the last 3 or 4 days i have felt like something is coming out of my vagina. the only thing i can compare the feeling to is when you're wearing a tampon and it is to saturated and starts to come out. it doesn't hurt at all and i took a mirror to see if i could see anything and i can't but i heard your bladder could come out and stuff. so should i wait and heal more and see if it goes away or just go to the docs?

cleo2582

Asked by cleo2582 at 6:11 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Health

• It is called vaginal prolapse either of the bladder or uterus. God people educate yourselves. Yes go to the doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• ACK! that sounds terrible, call your doctor.

your bladder can come out of your vagina? what??
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:13 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Yes your bladder and uterus can come out of the vagina, did you have a section, I was taking care of a woman in the hospital and a packed gauze came out of her, also a large blood clot can feel like that too.... I would call the Dr.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:16 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• ok that's a whole new world of scary.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:18 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• omg I never heard that before, definitely call the doc. only you know your body and when something is not right

charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 6:20 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Call your doctor please right away.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I know staci but it is called a prolapsed bladder or prolapsed uterus, it can happen anytime, being pregnant or not, or after just having a baby, thats why when they massage your uterus after giving birth they place their hands just above your pubic bone to prevent it from inverting or etc.. It can also happen with age,that is why kegel exercises are important for women.

OP, not saying that is what is going on with you, but after birth things can happen and if something is not right...call your Dr.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:25 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Instead of yapping on the computer, CALL THE DOCTOR, even if the office is closed or go to a walkin clinic or ER, that is not normal.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:55 PM on Aug. 21, 2009